Make delicious brownies and take them on the go with the Baker’s Quarter Sheet Pan with Storage Lid by Nordic Ware! At 13” x 10”, it’s perfect for baking treats, roasting the side dish, or toasting nuts. This sturdy sheet pan is made of natural, professional-grade aluminum that will never rust, while offering superior heat conductivity that gives consistent, evenly browned results every time you bake. A reinforced, encapsulated rim prevents warping and offers lifetime durability. When you add this pan to your baking collection, you’ll understand why professional grade aluminum pans are the preferred choice for bakeries and commercial kitchens. Use it to roast vegetables, bake desserts, toast granola, or make sheet pan suppers for one or two!
Nordic Ware Baker’s Quarter Sheet with Lid Details:
- Includes one quarter sheet pan and one storage lid
- Pan made of natural, professional-grade aluminum
- Lid made of BPA-free plastic
- Encapsulated, reinforced rim
- Can be used with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, traditional butter or shortening with flour, butter alone, and cooking oil
- Use nylon, wood, or silicone utensils to avoid scratching pans. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch, but will not affect baking performance
- Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients. Acidic foods like vinegar and tomatoes may darken, pit, or corrode the pan after prolonged use.
- Hand wash recommended. If washed in dishwasher, a cosmetic discoloration will occur but will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
- Weight: 1.35 lbs
- Outer dimensions: 13” x 10” 1.25”| Cooking surface: 11.35” x 8” x 1”
- Made in America